important Messagw from Verizon;
Claim your $100 Wellness Incentive.
If you haven’t already claimed your full $100 Wellness Incentive for 2021, it’s not too late. The deadline has been extended to Feb 28. If you complete one of five healthy actions, a $100 credit will be applied towards your 2021 medical plan contributions.
Completion of a Wellness Incentive after Feb 28 will result in a pro-rated credit to your medical plan contributions. If you’ve already completed your Wellness Incentive for 2021, no further action is needed.
These activities qualify for the credit:
• Get a biometric health screening: Help detect health problems before they start. Complete at home or at a Quest Patient Service Center.
• Participate in a volunteer activity: Help Verizon achieve our goal of 2.5 million volunteer hours by 2025.
• Participate in WebMD coaching: Get paired virtually with a health coach who can help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
• Complete a Health Assessment: Receive a personalized report on your health and learn about steps you can take to improve it.
• Choose a Primary Care Physician or complete an annual wellness visit: Get the most from your health benefits, including yearly checkups, screenings and immunizations.
Important: If you completed a Health Assessment in 2019 or before, your $100 credit from previous years does not carryover to this year. You’ll need to complete one of the five actions to get the credit for 2021.
What you need to do to get your $100 credit.
Go to the Verizon HealthZone, powered by WebMD and log in with your username and password. Then select Wellness Incentives in the top navigation.
If you’re already a registered Verizon HealthZone user, simply log in. If you’re a first-time user, you’ll need to create an account with a username and password and then get going. If you haven’t visited the Verizon HealthZone in a while, you may need to reset your username and password.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your $100 wellness credit to be reflected on your annual benefits summary.
If you have questions.
• Questions about logging in to Verizon HealthZone: Call WebMD at 855.326.5097. Select option 1 for Customer Service, then select option 0 to speak with a representative. Or view this short video.
• General questions: Review the FAQs on Verizon HealthZone or send an email to the Verizon Wellness Team.
• You’re eligible to claim your $100 wellness credit once, selecting from one of the five healthy actions.
• If you chose to opt out of a Verizon medical plan for 2021, you are not eligible for the $100 wellness credit. But you can still participate in any of the wellness activities.
• Employees in PA IBEW 1451, 1637, 635, and Verizon Federal are not eligible for the Wellness Incentive program.